Your monetary donation goes toward building improvements, programming and publicity.
Every dollar counts!
Memorial donations are also welcome, including books and magazine subscriptions. In-kind donations are always welcome and can be dropped off at the library. This is a current wish list:
- Books in good condition, particularly history, new fiction, art and children's books for our book sales
- A couch for the staff work room
- Annual magazine subscriptions
- Current DVDs
The Friends always welcome new members and volunteers to help with support and planning. To get involved, email email@example.com.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Offer classes in knitting, chess, computers or other enrichment areas
- Lead a conversational English group
- Greet patrons and represent the Friends during library hours and during events
- Work with the Homework Assistance Program with the Friends
- Sort donated books and help at book sales
- Join our advocacy or development committee
- Help plan for building improvements, including a front entrance redesign
- Set up a membership system to respond to new members and manage renewals
- Contractors who can help with kitchen renovations and basement work
- Flooring or rug experts